This is my new blog :), I am new to this so I'm sorry if its not very good. My name is Beth and right now I'm in my lesson thinking of what to write on my blog. This morning we have been looking at other peoples blogs and working out how to set up our own. Me an 19 others are part of the creative and media diploma, it is new to the school and so far it is great fun. I think that everybody on the course gets along really well and they are a great bunch of people. We are all very grateful that we were picked for the course and we all feel very privileged. I think that the diploma will bring some great opportunities along and it is different than following the normal GCSE route.
Altogether we have done about a weeks worth of work to do with the diploma, first of all we did a workshop called 'festival of flight'. This was the first time we got together as a group and the first time we had a vision of what the diploma will be like in the next year, we all really enjoyed it. Last week we then did a session on finding the ins and outs of photoshop, we basically reminded ourselves how photoshop works by creating a leaflet on a building in our area. This is the latest activity we have been doing and I have learnt a lot already and its only morning. Now I just can't wait for next year :D.
Hope that this was a good first post to my blog and hope that there are many more to come :).
xx
Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment