Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Review of todays work :)
I think that todays lesson really taught everybody something new. My favorite part of the day was setting up our blog, I thought that it was useful as none of us in the class knew anything about it. I'm sure now that I will be working on my blog now non-stop!! :). Later in the day we worked on making our own podcasts in groups, this brought us some new skills such as working with the program: being able to edit our own voices and cutting out mistakes in the take of the recording. I think that I will take a lot out of this lesson as it was fun and different to stuff I have already done. I think these two points contribute to making the lesson memorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Beth :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed today's session. I think ths Diploma will be brillian and I'm really looking forward to working with you all :)
Have you signed up to my blog? Please post a comment to tell me your fave film and song... make sure you comment in the right bit!!
Like your fruity clock :)
Mrs E
Loving your blog Beth!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your review.
Keep blogging.